What is CCMC?
CANAMOULD™ Exterior Mouldings and CANAROCK™ Woodgrain Panels are now CCMC (Canadian Construction Materials Centre) tested and approved. CANAMOULD™ Exterior Mouldings are prefabricated, EIFS (Exterior Insulation Finishing System) mouldings manufactured under factory controlled conditions in a variety of architectural profiles. The mouldings are intended to provide architectural details that project from the underlying National Building Code (NBC) compliant cladding. The mouldings come in the form of trims, sills, cornices and pediments applied on the surface of exterior walls that are clad in EIFS, stucco, monolithic concrete, cement board and/or masonry.
Why It Matters
CANAMOULD Extrusions Inc. is the only manufacturer to be tested and approved by the National Research Council’s Canadian Construction and Materials Centre (CCMC). CANAMOULD™ Exterior Mouldings have passed the following stringent tests for quality and durability:
- Strength of Adhesion Bond
- Water Absorption and Impermeability of Coating to Water
- Accelerated Weathering Resistance
- Mildew and Fungus Resistance
- Salt Spray Resistance
- Durability Under a Variety of Environmental Conditions Expansion and Contraction
- Dimensional and Shape Tolerances
- C-MOLD™ Basecoat Thickness and Density
- Impact, Wind Load and Shear Resistance
Built to Last
This means that each and every piece of exterior moulding that leaves our factory has met the stringent quality and durability standards defined by the CCMC. Canamould is the only manufacturer that has received this approval.