Providing Goods and Services to People with Disabilities
Canamould Extrusions Inc. is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices we have on site or that we provide that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed on the parts of our premises that are open to the public.
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises.
**Fees will not be charged for support persons
Notice of temporary disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption of our services or facilities for customers with disabilities, Canamould Extrusions Inc. will notify customers promptly. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative facilities or services, if available.
The notice will be placed at the Main Entrance and Customer Service Entrance at 101A Roytec Road, Woodbridge, ON L4L 8A9.
Canamould Extrusions Inc. will provide training to employees, volunteers and others who deal with the public or other third parties on our behalf. Individuals in the following positions will be trained: all office staff inclusive of reception, order desk personnel, estimators, CAD operators, salespersons, managers, and plant shipping staff.
This training will be provided to staff immediately upon hiring and a copy of this Accessible Customer Service Plan will be provided to all employees. Training will include:
• An overview of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the requirements of the customer service standard.
•Canamould Extrusions Inc.’s plan related to the customer service standard.
• How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities.
• How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
• Canamould Extrusions Inc’s premises does not presently have any equipment or devices on site such as TTY, wheelchair lifts, etc. or otherwise that may help with providing goods or services to people. If at any time such devices are put in place, staff will be shown how to properly use these devices.
• What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Canamould Extrusions Inc.’s goods and services.
Staff will also be trained when changes are made to the Canamould Extrusions Inc. Accessible Customer Service Plan.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Canamould Extrusions Inc. provides goods and services to people with disabilities can do so verbally, in person or by phone, or by email to Lorella Santarossa, Executive Vice President, email@example.com.
All feedback, including complaints, will be dealt with by Lorella Santarossa, Executive Vice President. Customers can expect to hear back within 30 days.
Modifications to this or other policies
Any policy of Canamould Extrusions Inc. that does not respect and promote the dignity and independence of people with disabilities will be modified or removed.