Woodgrain Fireplace Mantels fit for any style
The addition of a wood accent can greatly enhance the aesthetic appeal of a fireplace mantel. However, due to the increasing efficiency of fireplaces, there are now greater clearance requirements for combustible materials. As a result, it is often impossible to have a wooden fireplace mantel above the fireplace. To address this issue, CANAMOULD has developed a solution in the form of non-combustible woodgrain fireplace mantels.
CANAMOULD™ Woodgrain Mantels combine the finest elements of traditional, transitional, and rustic home interior styles, serving as a source of inspiration for designers and home owners alike.
FIREPLACE MANTEL FEATURES
- Fire resistant material will not burn or combust.
- Durable material makes it easy to install and maintain.
- Available in a wide range of colours and texture combinations to get the perfect look.
- Realistic 3D woodgrain texture is indistinguishable from real wood.
- Impervious to decay, water damage and won’t warp, crack or split.
- No additional structural support needed, leading to significant savings in both material and labour costs.
EASY TO INSTALL FIREPLACE MANTELS
CANAMOULD™ Woodgrain Mantels are built to last, expertly crafted to replicate the textured and weathered appearance of real wood beams. These hollow 3-sided U-style beams, closed on both ends, are easily installed by fastening them to lumber on the wall. We offer them in a variety of designer finishes, textures, widths, depths, and heights to meet the unique needs of your fireplace mantel.